Autosales of Kirriemuir is a long established family garage business at the gateway to the Angus glens. The business was founded by John Ewart in the late 1940s in Glamis Road and moved to the Lindsay Street premises in 1959.
Today the business is owned and personally controlled by Mr Ewart’s son, Barrie, his son Bruce and his wife Diana. The Ewart family have long been associated with the motor trade in Scotland.
At Lindsay Street our services include used car sales, a fully equipped workshop with MOT testing facilities, vintage and covered Rolls Royce wedding car hire, self drive car and van hire and Kirriemuir’s only filling station operating under the BP banner and boasting a well stocked forecourt shop.